Organizer Notes / creativecodingmeetup
↓ the follow checklist was generated by gpt-3.5-turbo
- Define the purpose and goals of the meetup
- Identify potential co-organizers and form a team — Recruited organizers from Facebook, Messenger group created
- Choose a suitable date and time for the event — Potential date: 3 May evening
- Select a suitable venue for the meetup — Potential venues: Bok teer, Muse space, True 5G Pro Hub, Cleverse HQ, BACC — Tentative venue: Cleverse
- Set a budget for the event and identify potential sponsors or partners — Sponsored by Cleverse
- Create a simple event website or landing page with all the necessary information
- Launch a call for proposals (CFP) for speaker submissions — CFP form
- Promote the CFP through social media, email newsletters, and relevant online communities — CFP announcement
- Review and select the best proposals based on relevance, quality, and diversity
- Contact the selected speakers and confirm their participation
- Develop a schedule for the meetup, including speaker sessions, networking breaks, and any additional activities
- Promote the event through social media, email newsletters, and relevant online communities
- Set up a registration system for attendees — Set up Eventpop
- Communicate with attendees about the event details, schedule, and any updates
- Digital mixers (through PC, ATEM, TV, …) introduce latency which may be unacceptable for latency-sensitive demos. We probably need a portable mixer hardware.
- Forgot to add a “timer screen” despite multiple spare laptops. Next time, when listing roles, do not forget a “timekeeper.”
- Action items
- Buy a mixer.
- Communicate and confirm with speakers about the talk duration more early on in the process.
- Make sure there is a “time-keeper” role when planning for the day.
- Put up a timer screen.
- Chayapatr Archiwaranguprok
- Dechapon Tongmak
- Jarupong Pajakgo
- Kharaya Ponprayoonchai
- Phoomparin Mano
- Phumrapee Limpianchop
- Popo Thitiporn
- Thai Pangsakulyanont
- Wasawat Somno
- Wasit Jingjit