Feedback / bangkok
What do you like about this event? What did you enjoy the most?
- I like passion in people
- Different from others Hackathon. More chill, more open, more chances to network!
- Gathering and sharing ideas with strangers
- Meeting like-minded people
- overnight hack is Fun af
- Bangkok Open Source Hackathon is a great way for me and my friends to learn new skills, meet new people and work on interesting projects. I’m sure that many people enjoy the challenge of building something for Bangkok from scratch in a short amount of time. Also, the venue is great.
- Make this a hackathon that nobody cares about a competition or rewards; just want to come and offer help., Ability to connect people with domain experts.
What are some things we can improve? What did you enjoy the least?
- No air con Nighttime is a bit hot. Due to lack of air conditioning.
- I think almost of the activities are great but there’re some issues about food and rest space of participants in Hackathon days
- Air conditioning, Internet connectivity on the hackathon day and food
- Water in hackathon day
- Drinking water provision.
Is there anything we can try out next time? Any suggestions?
- maybe some side project showcase for anyone who have fun side project to share
- More interesting session by Bangkok. Plus, Azure credit, more stickers! Lol
- Put the relevant links/URLs everywhere: Facebook page should have a Discord and a main website URL; Discord should have Facebook and main website URL in resource; and in a main website should have Facebook page and Discord URL.
Please rate your experience in this event (on a scale from 1 to 10)
- This is beyond my expectations.
- Thank you for making this happened!
- Together we are powerful
- please do it again
- Thanks for event and food!!!
- Better Bangkok!
- anything!!! งานสนุกมากๆครับ:)