Functional Meetup #2: Elm for Frontend Developers
If you are using React, Vue, Svelte or other frontend frameworks, you might wonder how you can incorporate functional programming patterns and practices in your work.
In this meetup, we will cover how you can use the Elm programming language to write frontend code in a purely functional and type-safe manner, without sacrificing readability and speed.
We'll be introducing the Elm language with short talks and mob-programming sessions to try out Elm together. You'll get to know how functional programming can be applied to your work, and how you can make use of Elm in your next projects! People of all experience are welcome.
- Date: July 7th, 2023.
- Time: 06:00 PM - 09:30 PM
- Registration and Networking (6:00 PM - 6:30 PM)
- Introduction to Elm (6:30 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Mob Programming: Let's try Elm together (7:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Unlocking the Full Potential of Elm (8:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
- Networking (8:30 onwards)
Note: It's highly recommended to bring your laptop with Elm pre-installed :)